tR

 Some people are saying why they are learning English. Give each person’s reason.

Examples

Marcel I need it in my job.

Marcel is learning English because he needs it in his job.

Astrid I wanted to give myself a new interest.

Astrid is learning it to give herself a new interest.

Bruno I can use it when I travel.

Bruno is learning it so that he can use it when he travels.

 

1   Ingrid I like learning languages.

2   Anita I can help my daughter with her homework.

3   Martin I might need it some time.

4   Claudia I want to get a better job.

5   Gaston I’ll be able to understand American films better.

6   Andrea I have to do it at school.

7   Sven I’ll be able to read engineering textbooks in English.

8   Jan I want to impress my girl-friend.

Activity A

Make a list of things you would need in order to survive comfortably on a desert island. Say why you would need each one.

Activity B

Give as many reasons as you can think of why people want jobs.

0 Comments:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top