tR

1. you/ Are / listening to/ your mother / ?

Are you listening to your mother?
2. his dad / what / doing / is / ?

What is his Dad doing?
3.are / my friends / on the sofa / sitting

My friends are sitting on the sofa.
4 she / spends / posting photos / one hour a day / on social media

She spends one hour a day posting photos on social media.
5. living / my grandparents / aren’t / us / with / now

My grandparents aren’t living with us now.
6. My dad / together at home. / when we’re eating / bans phones /

My dad bans phone when we are eating together at home.
7. Mary and Tom / every night. / their homework / don’t finish /

Mary and Tom don’t finish their homework every night.
8. We are/ have an/ going to / test tomorrow. / English/

We are going to have an English test tomorrow.
9. I love / play football/twice a week. / sport and I /

I love sport and I play football twice a week.
10. My sister/ much homework/ hasn’t got/ weekend. / at the/

My sister hasn’t got much homework at the weekend.
11. like/ I also/ meeting/ downtown. / friends/

1111

0 Comments:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top