tR

1. Those shoes belong to him.
 They’re
They’re his shoes.
2. That hamster belongs tome and my family.
It’s
It’s OUR/ OUR HAMTER………..
3. That bike belongs to my friend.
It’s my
It’s my FRIEND’S BIKE.
It’s my FRIEND’S BIKE.
I’m mad
I’m mad ABOUT PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES.
5. Shall we do something?
How
How ABOUT DOING SOMETHING?
6. Those pencils belong to Ana.
They’re
They’re HER PENCILS/ HER/ ANA’S PENCIAL
7. Sam is my sister’s son.
Sam
Sam IS MY NEPHEW.
8. There is a computer lab in your school.
Your school
Your school HAS GOT a computer lab
9. Why don’t we go for a bike ride?
Let’s
Let’s GO FOR A BIKE RIDE.
8.Shall we go to the park on weekend?
How about
How about going to the park on weekend?
9.Let’s finish our homework now.
How about
How about finishing our homework now?
10.Why don’t we go to the zoo?
How about
How about going to the zoo?
12. Why don’t we go to the cinema?
How about
How about going to the cinema?

0 Comments:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top