tR

https://tienganh247.info/cach-su-dung-dong-tu-have-a7763.html

 1. have sth PP/ V3: thuê mướn, nhờ ai làm gì cho vật sở hữu của mình

 E.g: I had my hair cut yesterday. ( = I employed a barber/ hairdresser to cut my hair yesterday.)

Have you had your car washed yet?

They are going to have their house painted next month.

We are having our car repaired.

Note: có thể thay have = get

        I had my hair cut yesterday. = I got my hair cut yesterday.

2. have sb Vo: sai khiến, nhờ vả ai làm gì

 E.g: He’ll have the driver bring his car around at 4 o’clock.

I’ll have the gardener plant some trees and flowers.

She had him dig away the snow.

Note: có thể thay have = get nhưng cấu trúc hơi khác

E.g: I’ll have the gardener plant some trees and flowers.

= I’ll get the gardener to plant some trees and flowers.

 3. have sth PP/ V3: chịu đựng một việc xảy ra ( thường xấu) cho vật sở hữu của mình

 E.g: He has just had his pocket picked.

King Chales I had his hand cut off 

She had her handbag stolen.

 4. have sb/ sth V-ing: trải qua kết quả hành động của ai/ cái gì

 E.g: We have people phoning up from all over the world. ( = People are phoning us up from all over the world)

We’ll soon have the mist coming down on us. ( = The mist will soon be coming down on us)

We have our orders coming in from over the world.

If you give all-night parties, you’ll have your neighbors complaining. ( = Your neighbors will complain)

 5. have sb V-ing: làm cho ai làm gì

 E.g: She had her audience listening attentively.

The film had us sitting on the edge of our seats with excitement.

 6. not have sb V_ing: không cho phép

 E.g: I can’t have you doing that.

The teacher won’t have her students arriving late.

 7. have sb/ sth to Vo: có nhiệm vụ phải làm gì đối với ai

 E.g: He has a lot of homework to do.

She has a big family to feed.

We have many children to look after.

0 Comments:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top