tR

 

Two teachers are taking a group of pupils on an activity holiday. They’re about to leave.

Complete the conversation using every (x2), each (x2), any and compounds with every-, some-, any-, and no-.

 

Mr Blake All the luggage goes in the back. Put... in the back of the bus. And ... piece of luggage must have the owner’s name on it.

      Michelle I’ve got... to eat here, look.

Mr Blake Yes, you can keep that with you.

      Andrew Is it true we’ll have to do written work ... evening?

Mrs Walters Yes, it is.

      Sharon I can’t find a seat. There's ... for me to sit.

Mr Blake Well,... seat has a number. Yours is ten.

      Sharon Neil is sitting there. He says we can have ... seat we like.

Mr Blake Well, he's wrong. He’ll have to sit... else.

      Mrs Walters I think we're ready now. There's ... else to do before we go.

Simon There’s ... missing. Nick isn’t here. We’ve looked ... for him, but we can’t find him ....

      Mrs Walters Has ... seen Nick?

Simon I've asked the others, but... knows ... about him.

      Mrs Walters Oh, it’s all right. Here he is.

Mr Blake I hope ... has been to the toilet. We don’t want to stop ... five minutes, do we?

Activity

Try to invent song titles using the words you put into the conversation, e.g. Every time I look at you; I can't find her anywhere; Nothing will be the same again.

0 Comments:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top