tR

1. My uncle usually takes a lot of ______beautiful___________ photos.
beauty
3. His sister ______works______________ in an office.
worker
4. Minh plays soccer very______well____________.
good
5. His new grandson is a bit ____smelly_________ sometimes.
smell
7. We haven’t got ___science_ this morning.
scientist
8.There are a thousand ___students__________here.
study
9.My mum doesn’t __allow___________TVs, computers or phones in our rooms.
allowable
11.I spend a lot of ______time_______at my house.
timetable
12.I prefer watching _____funny____ programmers on YouTube.
fun
13. Adults spend much time using email to ___communicate____than young people.
communicative
18. I like Tom because he is very _____friendly__________
friend
19. Peter always _______finishes________ his homework before going to bed.
1111
21. These are some of my FAVORITEfunny family photos.
favor
22. They’ve got two CHILDREN : a daughter and a son
child
23 My parents often visit my GRANDMOTHER at the weekend.
mother
24. Where is your brother? - He’s in the new PLAYGROUND.
play

0 Comments:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top