tR

Câu 1: They ______________ on the phone now.

  • are talking
  • is talking
  • talk
  • talks

Câu 2: He enjoys _____________ badminton after school.

  • play
  • plays
  • to play
  • playing

Câu 3: A: “Why don’t we go to the cinema? There’s a good film on this week.”
B: “___________________”.

  • Yes, I do
  • That sounds like a good idea.
  • It’s really cold
  • It’s hot

Câu 4: A: “_____________ are you doing at the moment?”
B: “I’m waiting to Lan my cousin in Hue.”

  • Where
  • What
  • When
  • How often

Câu 5: Shall we play volleyball after school tomorrow? _____________________________

  • That sounds like a great idea
  • No, I don’t like
  • Yes,I do.
  • No I don’t.

Câu 6: . Sorry, I can’t hear you. Can you ____________?

  • speak up
  • top up
  • put on
  • hang up

Câu 7: He loves being ______ front of TV.

  • to
  • from
  • in

Câu 8: How do you...your free time?

  • make
  • spend
  • like

Câu 9: My parents do not...phones at dinner time

  • give
  • spend
  • allow

Câu 10: .... does your family eat together?- Twice a week.

  • How long
  • When
  • How often
Hãy trả lời các câu hỏi để biết kết quả của bạn

0 Comments:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top