tR

Chọn phương án đúng nhất (A, B, c hoặc D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu. (3,0 điểm)

Câu 1: Mike ….. Lucy an instant message now.

  • is sending
  • are sending
  • sends
  • sent

Câu 2: The woman often ….. lunch at 12 a.m.

  • has
  • have
  • having
  • had

Câu 3: My parents …. on the sofa at the moment.

  • sit
  • are sitting
  • is sitting
  • sat

Câu 4: My mother allows us ….. football outside after school.

  • play
  • playing
  • to play
  • played

Câu 5: I ….. my homework on Saturday evenings. It's time to relax.

  • don’t have
  • doesn't have
  • hasn't got
  • have

Câu 6: How often does your brother …… online?

  • play
  • go
  • meet
  • paint

Câu 7: Emojis are …. . People can communicate different ideas with them.

  • ugly
  • colour
  • useful
  • difficult

Câu 8: I ….. the call because the phone line is bad.

  • top up
  • speak up
  • hang up
  • learn

Câu 9: How often does your sister …. a text message?

  • spend
  • send
  • give
  • lend

Câu 10: My sister really likes to …. photos on social media.

  • take
  • copy
  • lock
  • post

Hãy trả lời các câu hỏi để biết kết quả của bạn

0 Comments:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top