tR

{tocify} $title = {Mục lục bài viết}

E7 - ÔN TẬP KTĐK - HKI - STARTER, 1, 2 

I. Pronunciation and stress

A. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from that of the others.

A. Chọn từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với các từ còn lại.

1. sound    ground       shoulder    shout

2. choice    noise          oil      choir

3. likes       wants         says     talks.

4. loves      wishes       lives      studies.

5.   break     steak     great     pear

6.  choir    choice        noise          oil

7.  uses       watches     finishes      goes

8.  reads     likes      lives  studies.

9.  makes    likes      works         lives

10.  plays    finishes      lives  sees

B. Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from that of the others. (0.5 pt)

B. Chọn từ có cách nhấn trọng âm khác với những từ còn lại. (0,5 điểm)

1. A. computer    B. teenager         C. American        D. together

2. A. alone         B. homework        C. bedroom         D. story

3. A. restaurant   B. different     C. computei         D. countryside

4. A. message   B. mobile       C, landline   Đ. Japan

5. A. picture        B. inventor     C. colorful   D. creative

6. A. emojis         B. music    C,. picture    D. passage

7. A. relax      B. lister       C. enjoy      D. collect

8. A.piano  B.videc       C. Computer        D. Athletics

9. A.sofa    B. villag      C. listen      collect

10. A. picture     B. story      C. Online      D. alone

II. Choose the most appropriate word or phase to will in each blank.

II. Chọn từ hoặc cụm từ thích hợp nhất để điền vào mỗi chỗ trống.

1. The new school year is  September.          ( in / at /on /for)

2. My mother’s at the shops. We need lots of food ... the party .   ( for /in / from / of)

3. There some parks ill the city          ( is/ are/ am/ be)

4. They on the phone now.         (are taiking/is talking / talk / talks)

5. He enjoys  badminton after school   (play/ playing / plays / to play)

6.  I like Maths,I don' like History. (but / too / and / also)

7. There are a lot of books in the             (café library /park/ cinema)

8. Our school doesn't    food in the science la.      (allow / listen / play / witch)

9. Does he often have conversations with friends    ( face-to-face/ instant / social/ creative)

10. Emojis are becoming a truly  language.     (colorful / creative / funny/ international)

11.    A: “Why don't we go to the cinema? There’s a good film on this week."

        B: "  ” (That sounds like a good idea. / Yes, I do/ It’s really cold / It’s hot.)

12.    A: “ are you doing at the moment?

        B: “I'm wailing to Lan my cousin in Hue.”     (What/ Where/ When/ How oten)

13.    She doesn’t always like being the playground. ( on/ at/ in/ over)

14.     does your father listen to music? - In the evening. (When/ Where/ Why/ Who)

15.    My brotherlikes staying in    .         (room /bed /sofa/ phone)

16. I . friends after school.     ( am not/ doesn’t /don’t/ aren't)

 17. ... ... time do yo 1 get up on Saturdays?     ( When/ How much/ How/ What)

18. does she stay in bed late? - Twice a week. (How often/ When/ Where/ Why)

19. I don't mind being the bus. ( in/ on/ at / in front of)

20. do you watch TV? - Well, just sometimes. (Where/ When/ What/ How often)

21.  the clothes online, (buys/ likes /makes /gives)

22  do you go after school? - I usually go home . (When/ How often/ Where/ Why)

23.  His friends  music on his phone. (listen / listens/ to listen / listening)

24.  She loves being bed.    (in/ on/at/over)

25. Where do people   their time around the world? (sleep / spend/ have/ go)

26.    My dad.. phones when we’re eating together at home. (gets/ lets/ spends/ bans)

27.    He’s older and he more. ( studies/ don’t study /doesn't study /study)

28.    Some students  school at 5 p.m. (finish /finishes/ to finish / finishing)

29.    My mum  much.         ( work/ to work / doesn't work /don't work)

30.   are emojis from? (When / Who / Why /Where)

31.    The baby  .  He is eating with his mom. (isn't sleeping/ aren't sleeping / sleeps/ sleep)

32.    Do you spend your time at home in front of a screen or  bed? (on / in/ to / at )

33.    She loves being school. ( at/ in/ on / in front of)

34.    My nan  TV every day.     (watch / watches / watching / is watching)

35.    Tim enjoys   to music, (listening / listens I listen / to listen)

36.    We our test now. ( doing / is doing I are doing /do)

37.    Every body listens to songs in English.  , Songs in English are more difficult to understand,    (however/ too / and / also )

38.    He the videos in his free time. ( makes /costs /collects / bakes )

39.    My sister really likes to  photos on social media.( write /post / take / text)

40.    My dad often have face-to-face  with his friends, (conversations / phones I landlines / emojis)

41.    My sister has got a computer in her .         ( blog/ room /game / center)

olor: #333333; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">42.    Shall we play volleyball after school tomorrow?               (No, I don't like/ Yes, I do/ No I don't/ That sounds like a great idea)

43 . Sorry, I can't hear you. Can you ? (top up /put on/ speak up/ hang up)

44.    Emojis show ideas from many ..... , not only Japan, (cultures/ feelings/ lives /’inventors)

45.    My mom  in the kitchen at the moment. ( cooks/ is cooking / cook/  are cooking)

46.    Her husband often  the dishes in the evenings, (washes / wash / is washing /are washing)

47.    How often do you  a text message? (give/send/ call /meet)

48.    Anna  Lucy an instant message. (is sending/ is using /are using/ are sending)

49.    He usually use  like emoticons and emojis in messages, (letters / messages I symbols / cards)

50. A man and a woman on a bench now. ( is sitting/ are sitting/ sits/ doesn't sit)

III. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence (1.0 pt)

III. Sử dụng dạng đúng của từ cho trong mỗi câu (1,0 điểm)

1. My uncle usualy takes a lot of photos. (beauty)

2. How many  are there in your school?     (teach)

3. His sister  in an office.         (worker)

4. Minh plays soccer very           (good)

5. His new grandson is a bit . sometimes.         (smell)

6. What's   name?       (you)

7.   name is Watts    (!)

8.These are two of jour new classmates. .  names are Eva and Rick. (they)

9. We haven't got this morning.    (scientist)

10. Thereare a thousand .here.  (study) 

11. That's                 (toughnes).

12. My mum doesen't TVs. computers or phones in our rooms, (allowable)         

13. I have a lot of homework so I ever play.  (hard) 

14. I spend a lot of ..at my house        (timetable) 

15. I prefer watching programmers on Youtube    (fun)

16. Adults spend much time using email to .... than young people (commurr'cative) 

17. There are .in my class.    (study) 

18. I like Tom because he is very (friend) 

19. Peter always . his homework before going to bed (finish) 

20. Young children .. like ussing e mojis     (real)

IV. Rearrange the words in a correct order to make a complete sentence.

VI. Sắp xếp lại các từ theo thứ tự đúng để tạo thành câu hoàn chỉnh.

1.      you/ Are / listening to/ your mother I ?

                     ?

2.      his dad / what / doing / is / ?

                                 

3.      QIC / my friends I on the sofa / sitting

                  

4     she / spends / posting photos / one hour a day / on social media

         

5.      living I my grandparents / aren’t / US / with / now

         

6.      My dad / together at home. / when we’re eating I bans phones /

    

7.      Mary and Tom / every night. / their homework / don’t finish /

                         

8.      We are/ have an/ going to / test tomorrow. / English/

                                

9.    I love / play football/twice a week. / sport and I /

         

10.    My sister/ much homework/ hasn't got/ weekend. I at the/

                  

11.    like/I also/ meeting/ downtown. / friends/

V. Rewrite the following sentences so that their meanings stay the same.

VII. Viết lại các câu sau sao cho nghĩa của chúng không đổi.

1 .My father lets me play video games when I finish my homework.

2.      His mother allows him to play volleyball at the weekend.

B.                "                 



3.      It takes Lan an hour to go to school ever day.

4.      We don’t have history today.

5.      Do you have a mobile phone?

C.                                  

1.      I like swimming in the morning.

1.      I enjoy swimming in the morning.

2.      Mary loves reading comics book.

3.      Nancy likes cooking dinner with her mom. too.

4.      She loves using emojis.

5.      Most young people hate being in the countryside.

6.      My nan likes watching TV.

7.      She is interested in watching music videos.

D.


8. Shall we go to the park on weekend?

-> How about ?

-> What about  ?


->Why don't we  ?

-> Let's                                    .

9.      Let's finish our homework now.

-> How about   ?

-> What about f v?

->Why don’t we   ?

->Shall we " ?

10.    Why don't we go to the zoo?

-> How about   ?

->What about   ?

->Shall we  ?

Let’s                      

11.    Let's clean our classroom after school.

-> How about ?

-> What about  ?

->Why don't we   ?

-> Shall we   ?

12.    Why don't we go to the cinema?

-> How about   ?

-> What about   ?

->Shall we   ?

Let’s                .

13.    Let’s finish our homework before playing video games.

-> How about   ?

->What about   ?

-> Why don't we   ?

-> Shall we                    

14.  How about watching TV after dinner?

-> What about   ?

->Why don’t we   ?

->Shall we   ?

-> Let’s                                   

15. Shall we have conversation face to face?

-> How' about   ?

-> What about  ?

-> Why don’t we  ?

-> Let ’ s                 .

16.    Why don't we use emojis in text messages?

-> How about   ?

->What about   ?

-> Shall we   ?

-> Let ’ s                                        .

17.    She loves using emojis.

-> She likes   .

18.    The man is having a face-to-face conversation with a woman

-> The man and the woman are                                             

19.    Emojis are becoming an international language

-> People all over    .

20.    Your pen is brown. My pen is blue.

-> Your pen is   .

21.    There are six hundred students in my school.

-> My school has  _                          

22.    She is interested in watching music videos.

VI. Viết lại câu chuyển đổi “There is/ are...” và “have/ has”

1 .There are many books on my desk.

-> My desk  

2.      There are many flowers in our garden.

-> Our garden                         

3.      There are four people in Nam's family.

-> His family  

4.      My school has six hundred students.

-> There are                                                    .

5.      Does your family has four people?

-> Are there                         ?

6.      That is our classroom.

-> This classroom           

7.      There are many trees in my school.

-> My school has           _                          

8.      There are 5 people in my family.

-> My family has                              

9.      They are communicating ’ll English

->They arc having                                                                  

10.    There is a big yard in fl nt of my house.

-> My house has                              

11.    My school has got over thousand students.

-> There are                  .

12. There arc 52 students in my class.

->A My class has             

13. Tom is sending Matt a message.

-> Matt is receiving     

                     

14.    My hair is short but your hair is long.

-> My hair is short but   .

15.    His house is big but her HO’ise is small.

->    His house is big but                         

16.    This is my chair.

->    This chair    .

17.    Those are our books

->    'Those books   .

18.    This is your room and m/ room i; over mere.

->    This is your room and   .

19.    This is my house.

-> This house is       

20.    Your pen is browu My [) I is blue.

-> Your pen is brown                  



VII. A few, a little, few,little


1. Let's go to the movies. I have                                                      money.   

2.      I'm sorry, I can't pay for your lunch. 1 have money.

3.      Joe is always angry. That's why he has z friends.

4.      Bill didn't drink all the soda. There's left.

5.      The party was fun. There were people I knew there.

6.      Your house is almost empty! You have  furniture.

7.      There's milk in the refrigerator. About half a quart. I think.

8.      Doctor: Have you ever been in bad health or had a serious operation?

Patient: No, I haven't. I've had medical problems.

9.      May I please have more coffee?

10.     Greg is always busy; he has free time.



VIII. Make the comparative form. If it's possible, use ’er'. If not, use 'more*.

X. Viết dạng so sánh hơn. Nếu có thể, hãy sử dụng 'er'. Nếu không, hãy sử dụng 'more*.

1.                     Dogs are (intelligent) than rabbits.

2.                     Lucy is (old) than Ellie.

3.                     Russia is far (large) than the UK.

4.                     My Latin class is (boring) than my English class.

5.                     In the UK. the streets are generally (narrow) than in the USA.

6.                     Julie is (quiet) than her sister.

7.                     Amanda is (ambitious) than her classmates.

8.                     My garden is a lot   (colourful) than this park.

9.                     His house is a bit (comfortable) than a hotel.

0 Comments:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top